Since Nutrichem’s listing on the NEEQ in 2015, we have completed the formation of our main production bases in Zhejiang, Jiangsu, Shandong, Hebei, and Jiangxi provinces through mergers and acquisitions. Our main production bases are located in national and provincial chemical parks with stable and secure production capacities. This provides a sound foundation for the company's sustainable development.
- Categories:Subsidiary Introduction
- Time of issue:2022-03-26 02:22:59
* INTRODUCTION：Hangzhou Nutrichem Company Limited (formerly Hangzhou Qingfeng Agrochemical Co., Ltd.) is located at No. 9777 Hong-Shiwu Rd, Linjiang Industrial Park, Qiantang District, Hangzhou, Zhejiang, China. Our facilities cover a total area of 230,000m². Since our founding in 1956 we have been dedicated to agrochemical production. Acquired by Nutrichem Co., Ltd. (BSE: 833819) in September 2012 we became its wholly-owned subsidiary with registered capital of ¥300m, and renamed Hangzhou Nutrichem Company Limited.
At present we have more than 382 employees including 50+ technical experts contributing a broad range of knowledge and expertise. We are committed to helping enhance the agrochemical industry, better protect the environment and fulfill our social responsibility in pursuit of our mission for a“healthy plant, healthy life”.
* MAIN BUSINESS AND PRODUCTS：We produce and distribute high quality chemical intermediates, active ingredients and formulations including herbicides, fungicides and insecticides.
Our core products are amide herbicides including Metolachlor, S-Metolachlor, Propisochlor, Acetochlor and Pretilachlor. We are extremely proud that our best-selling branded product series“Qingfeng”has been helping growers in over 20 provinces and cities here in China, as well as many overseas customers in Asia, Europe, the Americas and more.
* ADVANTAGE：We operate four workshops capable of continuous manufacturing of active ingredients of amide herbicides. Thanks to fully automated production line for Pretilachlor, we were able to enlarge Pretilachlor output from 3000mt/a to 5000mt/a, while reducing the number of operators from 33 to 19 with output per capita improved by 300%;
82,000m² dedicated workshop for herbicides with 35,000mt/a capacity and 2 fully automated packaging lines, supported by a smart, automated, Intelligent three-dimensional warehouse covering 4200m² with 8600 storage units. All working units are equipped with fire-fighting facilities and 24/7 online monitoring. All of the above enables us to provide enduring, high-quality services to our customers.
We have 1500mt daily waste water disposal capability enabled by our two sets of bio-treatment facilities. We also employ a processed waste pipe to the Linjiang Waste Water Disposal Plant for further treatment.
Waste gas is treated via imported RTO to fully meet strict regulatory requirements. The entire discharge and treatment processes are monitored online..
Integrated management is achieved by data auto-uploading to our corporate database via SAP cloud service.
Artificial locating and recognition systems are utilized to enhance corporate integrated management efficiency, optimizing operation procedures via background data analysis.
ISO9001, ISO14001, OHSAS18001 certified in pursuit of optimum Quality Management System (QMS).
* AWARDS / QUALIFICATIONS：
2016: Top 50 Industrial Enterprise in Dajiangdong Area;
2017: Pioneer Enterprise of Industrial IOT & Internet in Hangzhou;
2019: Outstanding Member of Safety Production Association of Dajiangdong Chemical Industrial Park