Since Nutrichem’s listing on the NEEQ in 2015, we have completed the formation of our main production bases in Zhejiang, Jiangsu, Shandong, Hebei, and Jiangxi provinces through mergers and acquisitions. Our main production bases are located in national and provincial chemical parks with stable and secure production capacities. This provides a sound foundation for the company's sustainable development.
Nutrichem Crop Science
- Categories:Subsidiary Introduction
- Time of issue:2022-03-26 02:25:08
* INTRODUCTION：Nutrichem Crop Science Co., Ltd., is a wholly-owned subsidiary of Nutrichem Co., Ltd. It was formed in September 2020 to embrace market dynamics and the national strategy on food safety and rural revitalization by optimizing our corporate strengths on products, research and development.
* MAIN BUSINESS AND PRODUCTS：Formulated products distribution and integrated agriculture services in the domestic market.
* Core Herbicides：Oxyfluorfen (Goal), Acetochlor, Butachlor, Pretilachlor, Metolachlor, S-Metolachlor, Mefenacet, Fomesafen, Mesotrione, Clethodim, Picloram, Clopyralid, Isoproturon
* Core Fungicides：Ethirimol, Dithianon, Iprodione, Procymidone, Dimethachlon, Copper Oxychloride, Azoxystrobin, Tebuconazole, Fludioxonil, Dimethomorph
* Core Insecticides：Cyromazine, Diafenthiuron, Omethoate, Fenvalerate, Imidacloprid, Acetamiprid, Thiamethoxam, Buprofezin, Lamda-Cyhalothrin
* ADVANTAGE：Nutrichem Crop Science Co., Ltd., as an integrated platform and outlet for domestic formulation distribution for Nutrichem Co., Ltd., offers a range of herbicides, fungicides and insecticides, numbering more than 200 crop protection products from our subsidiaries: Jiangxi Heyi, Jiangsu Changlong, Hangzhou Nutrichem, Shangyu Nutrichem, as well as crop nutrition products from Jiangxi Heyi Fertilizer Co. We endeavor to be a leading crop protection solution provieder in the market. We customize our portfolio by pinpointing crop needs and threats, while maximizing product performance in application. We are committed to serving the rural community by ensuring delivery of our expertise in application to our customers. We recognize that better crop quality, lower input costs and higher returns to growers are the cornerstones of our success. We are proud to contribute to the development of smart agriculture in China.
Address：No. 27, Life Science Park Road, Changping Dist., Beijing. 102206 P. R. China